Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mod03: Assignment01

 Original Logo

Thumbnails

Corporative Identity 

We just finish our first assignment on InDesign. This program is helpful for identity, brochures, print media and more. I usually I'm really good on time management but for the last few days I struggle to keep up, between my cafe ole duties, daily errands, my part time job and school I was a mess the whole week but at the end I made it. I wasn't thrilled with the quality of the image at the print shop but at least I had something to turn in.This is the corporate identity that I'm developing for Yan's freelance work as a photographer. Hope he likes it! Check out the post on the making of his logo.

images via: haydee yanez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...