Today is National Coffee Day! Yay!!! All of our customers know that we love coffee..I'm mean we LOVE it! Even at 9pm on a Saturday night. It's just to good to give up. To celebrate this day, we look up some of our favorite coffee desserts. You have your traditional like Tiramisu but we wanted to do something more special like Dark Chocolate Espresso Souffle, Affogato Granita and Cinammon Espresso Martini. For more Café Olé's coffee news check in here! Please support your local coffee shops and coffee roasters!!
Cinnamon Latte Espresso Martini
- 1 shot espresso (about one ounce)
- 1/2 ounce Kahlua
- 1/2 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce heavy cream
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- Combine the liquid ingredients and one pinch cinnamon in a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice.
- Shake well for about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Top with the second pinch of cinnamon. Serve immediately.