Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mod01: Assignment 01



So its been 3 weeks since I started school and so far so good. Last week we had our first assignment in Photoshop, although I have experience in this program taking classes in another country with a different language is another ballpark. It was an easy assignment. We had to illustrate an emotion using the basic Photoshop tools. Thank goodness for all those tangible and intangible illustrative list my college teacher make me do way back then (10 years ago!!) cause it made it pretty easy. My word was fearless. This time around I'm thinking more about my assignments and doing something with meaning. As I chose the word fearless I thought immediately of  Isabella Blow, so my piece is a little homage to her boldness and colorful life.

image via: haydee yanez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...