Saturday, June 4, 2011

Heart Vintage Dresses





Having no luck finding a good seamstress in my area to make 1940's and 1950's reproductions I had two choices: either learn to sew (I should) or buy the expensive reproductions from Stop Staring or Bettie Page Clothing (although there are beautiful they are kinda expensive for the quality) but thanks to the magic of Etsy I found Heart My Closet. Gorgeous reproductions, custom made with your measurements and choice of fabric and color. The price is fair from $80-$120 but they are not off the rack and the cuts are perfect for any body. Love them all but have my eye on two: KAREN Wiggle pencil dress and MILLY reproduction swing dress. Perfect for work or cocktails. Here's a previous post for Online Vintage Shopping!

image via: heart my closet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...