Friday, November 13, 2009

Have a Cupcake


Today I turn the 2-9! So I decided to make a fun list of 30 things to do before 30 starting tomorrow but today I'm gonna keep calm and have a cupcake.
  1. Renew my drivers license
  2. Make arts and crafts products for my store
  3. Make and run an etsy account
  4. Make some artwork for the coffee shop
  5. Establish painting hours
  6. Organized all paperwork and tax stuff before February
  7. Redesign the cafe ole (coffee shop)
  8. Make an efficient kitchen
  9. Reorganized my painting studio
  10. Redecorated the house on a budget: weekend warrior
  11. Have a date night with Yan once a week
  12. Take the doggies to the park once a week
  13. Learn to sew
  14. Take ballroom dancing classes
  15. Go to a spa
  16. Read one book a month
  17. Plant an edible garden at home and work
  18. Get a bike
  19. Take some yoga or pilates classes
  20. Take some pastry classes
  21. Go camping
  22. Go on a weekend getaway
  23. Make photo albums
  24. Reconnect with friends
  25. Work on a vintage wardrobe
  26. Establish a newsletter and subscription for the blog
  27. Go to concerts more often
  28. Take swimming lessons
  29. Go dancing
  30. Save more!
P.S. If you guys have some info let me know and I encourage you to make a list too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...